- 300 grams pure cream
- 1/2 lemon - juice only, (approx. 1 Tablespoon)
- 1 pinch salt
Weigh in all ingredients.
With MC removed, turn speed dial to Speed 3.
Watch through the lid for the cream to reach the desired consistancy.
(Mine normally takes just under 30 seconds)
Remove and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Note: You can use white vinegar instead of lemon juice if you run out of lemons.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco