- 250g unsalted butter
- 100g neutral oil, Rice bran, grape seed, not olive oil.
- 1/4-1/2t salt
Recipe is created for
- 1. Chop butter into blocks and place in the "Closed lid" .
2. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Blend sp 4/2mins or until smooth.
4. Pour into a suitable container and place into the fridge to set.
Accessories you need
Perfect for use straight from the fridge.
This is a very liquid consistency before refrigeration, but it firms up nicely after a couple of hours.
Take it out of the fridge and use on fresh bread l, rolls etc, without tearing.
But don’t leave it out too long because it melts very quickly.
Your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Pane di Casa
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Old fashioned cream buns with mock cream filling