- 600 g rhubarb, cut rhubarb into 5 cm pieces
- 90 g sugar
- 90 g water
- 600 g Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored and cubes
- 90 g water
Place all ingrediants into mixing bowl.
Set aside the rhubarb into a separate bowl.
Place apples into mixing bowl with water,
Cook 5 min/100C/speed 2.
Combine rhubarb and apple, serve as is or with yoghurt for breakfast, or make a crumble for dessert.
Stewed rhubarb and stewed apple taste just as good eaten seperately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou