- 600 g rhubarb, cut rhubarb into 5 cm pieces
- 90 g sugar
- 90 g water
- 600 g Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored and cubes
- 90 g water
Place all ingrediants into mixing bowl.
Set aside the rhubarb into a separate bowl.
Place apples into mixing bowl with water,
Cook 5 min/100C/speed 2.
Combine rhubarb and apple, serve as is or with yoghurt for breakfast, or make a crumble for dessert.
Stewed rhubarb and stewed apple taste just as good eaten seperately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Raisin bread
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti