- 55 g pot set natural yoghurt, (Must say pot set on the container)
- 1 l full cream milk
- 50 g full cream milk powder
- 4 heaped tablespoons Strawberry NesQuik
- 250g g water
- 30 g lemon juice
11h 0minPreparation 11h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- 1. Place a small bowl onto mixing bowl lid and weigh in 55g yoghurt. Set aside.
2. Place milk into mixing bowl and heat 10 min/80°C/speed 3, without the measuring cup. Allow to cool in mixing bowl until temperature drops to 45°C (approx. 45 minutes or so). I find removing the bowl from the machine and placing it on the bench cools it down quicker.
3. Add a little cooled milk to the reserved yoghurt and stir to combine. Add yoghurt mixture, milk powder and Nesquik into the mixing bowl and mix for 5 sec/speed 4. Divide into reusable yoghurt pouches (I get about 11) or 8 small glass jars (120 ml each) and place into Varoma. Rinse mixing bowl.
4. Pop water and lemon juice into mixing bowl. Place Varoma with pouches/jars on top. Secure Varoma lid and start Fermentation/10h/70°C.
5. Remove Varoma, then pop yoghurt pouches/jars into the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours or until completely chilled.
Accessories you need
You can use UHT (long life milk if you like and you can skip the first step.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +256703352703 SOLVE AND RESOLVE MARRIAGE WITH POWERFUL TRADITIONAL SPELLS
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sausages and Eggs
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Coconut Cream
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake
- Chocolate Panforte
- Simple, creamy Hommus