- 5 grams ginger, fresh, Sliced into discs
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 grams soy sauce (or tamari)
- 220 grams water
- 50 grams honey
- 2 level tablespoon cornflour
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1 level teaspoon rice oil
- 100 grams brown sugar
Recipe is created for
1. Place ginger and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 9sec sp8
2. Add rice bran oil and sauté 2min Varoma sp1
3. Add remaining ingredients except the corn flour and 1/4 cup water and cook for 3 mins 80 sp 1-2
4. Make a paste with the corn flour and water and add to TM bowl, 4 sec sp 4, then 5 mins varoma sp2.
5. Bottle and store in fridge
Accessories you need
Can reduce sugar to 50g.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +256703352703 SOLVE AND RESOLVE MARRIAGE WITH POWERFUL TRADITIONAL SPELLS
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sausages and Eggs
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Coconut Cream
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Chai Turmeric
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa