- 800 g Devondale UHT milk
- 110 g milk powder
- 50 g cream
- 10 g Vanilla Paste
- 30 g white sugar
- 150 g Starter Yoghurt
8h 9minPreparation 9minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Pour milk into bowl and heat at 45 deg for 4 mins speed 3 or until you reach 45 deg.
- When temperature reached add milk powder, cream, sugar and vanilla.
Cook for 3 mins at 45deg
- Add the starter yoghurt and then cook for 3 mins on 45 deg.
When finished pour mixture into jars and place in caroms and set aside.
- Rinse the bowl and then add 1 litre of water to the bowl and then juice of one lemon.
- Set varoma in place and then set the TM6 to fermentation mode and set for 8 hours.
- When finished place jars in fridge for two hours to cool. Enjoy
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini and Cheese Fritters
- Zucchini Pickle
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Multi-seed Gluten Free Bread
- Strawberry Syrup
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Bread and Butter Cucumbers
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Feijoa, Ginger and Vanilla Jam
- Bean and Pasta soup