THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 litre UHT long life milk
- 200 grams Pot set Yoghurt
- 80 grams milk powder
- 70 grams castor sugar
- 100 grams cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
8h 0minPreparation 8h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Cooking Heating Easy Low budget Cake Dip Dressing Sauce Dessert
Select Automated recipies on your TM5
Add all ingredients as per recipe states.
TM5 Automated Setting
This is exactly the same recipe on the TM5 Automated setting however I have changed the quantities and added Vanilla to create a beautiful thick and creamy vanilla yoghurt.
Its important to use a good quality pot set yoghrt. Farmers Union or Jalna works well.
Make sure your TMX Bowl is clean, you dont want any bad bacteria getting in.
SAVE 200G OF THE YOGHURT YOU MAKE AND USE IT AS THE STARTER FOR YOUR NEXT BATCH.
EVERY TIME YOU MAKE THIS YOGHURT USING YOUR OWN STARTER (from your previous batch) THE THICKER AND CREAMIER IT WILL BE. You can then add LESS milk powder if you wish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Spring time spinach cob loaf
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling