- 50 grams raw cashews, or other nut of choice
- 80 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams flaked coconut
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- 30 grams pepitas
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 70 grams tahini
- 70 grams Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place cashews, or nut of your choice, into mixing bowl. Chop for 10 sec Sp 4.5, or until desired consistency achieved - may vary time/speed depending on type of nut used.
- Place all other ingredients into mixing bowl and mix for 10 sec Reverse Sp 3 until well combined.
- Spread granola mix evenly over baking tray and place in oven for approx 15 minutes or until browning on top. Take out of oven and toss mixture and spread out again. Place in oven again for about 5 minutes or until nicely toasted.
- Allow to cool before placing granola into a large jar or other storage container.
Preheat oven to 150 degrees (fan forced) and line baking tray.
Accessories you need
Depending on oven, granola can easily be overdone and burn so keep a close eye on it while it's toasting.
Cinnamon flavour can be quite strong so use only 1/2 tablespoon if a full tablespoon may be too much.
Makes about 10 portions.
Delicious served with Greek yoghurt and Blueberries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crunchy salad
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Sweet potato fritters
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Impossible Pie
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Zucchini Slice
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon