- 100 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoons vanilla powder, natural, (I used Skinnymixer’s recipe)
- 200 grams milk powder, (Full cream)
- 1 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoons ground cardamom
- 1 tablespoons ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- Place vanilla and sugar into bowl, insert MC (with baking paper shield underneath) and mill 10sec/Speed9. Scrape down sides.
- Add all other ingredients and mill 20sec/Speed9.
- Transfer to airtight container.
Use 1tsp with 250ml milk or coffee. Add additional sugar to suit taste.
Accessories you need
You want to ensure the vanilla powder being used is extremely fine prior to beginning the recipe, otherwise you will get sediment in your drink.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Rice Bubble Bars
- Simple Butter Cookies
- Julie’s Chilli Jam
- Love Ley Choko Pickles
- White Christmas Crackles
- Healthy Home School Christmas Cake, gluten free option
- Ginger Nut Biscuits
- Stracciatella Gelato
- Pear Galette
- Challah de Shabbat de Stéphane Laik
- Tangzhong Pandan Bun
- Traditional Brownie