- 75 grams sugar, Raw Sugar
- 1 litre Long Life Milk, Full Cream
- 150 gram milk powder, Full Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 150 grams Pot set Yoghurt, Plain Pot Set Yoghurt
Place sugar into TM Jug and mill 10sec/Sp10
Add all other ingredients and mix 10sec/sp4.
Then cook 10min/37*C/sp2.
Whilst its cooking preheat Thermoserver with hot water and heat up a wheatbag in microwave. When cooking finished, tip water out, put yoghurt into Thermoserver - lid on. Place thermoserver into microwave and put hot wheatbag onto thermoserver. Close door and leave minimum of 6 hours or overnight. Then refrigerate.
Accessories you need
Adjust sugar and vanilla to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Donut ice-cream
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice