- 75 grams sugar, Raw Sugar
- 1 litre Long Life Milk, Full Cream
- 150 gram milk powder, Full Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 150 grams Pot set Yoghurt, Plain Pot Set Yoghurt
Place sugar into TM Jug and mill 10sec/Sp10
Add all other ingredients and mix 10sec/sp4.
Then cook 10min/37*C/sp2.
Whilst its cooking preheat Thermoserver with hot water and heat up a wheatbag in microwave. When cooking finished, tip water out, put yoghurt into Thermoserver - lid on. Place thermoserver into microwave and put hot wheatbag onto thermoserver. Close door and leave minimum of 6 hours or overnight. Then refrigerate.
Adjust sugar and vanilla to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes