- 75 grams sugar, Raw Sugar
- 1 litre Long Life Milk, Full Cream
- 150 gram milk powder, Full Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 150 grams Pot set Yoghurt, Plain Pot Set Yoghurt
Place sugar into TM Jug and mill 10sec/Sp10
Add all other ingredients and mix 10sec/sp4.
Then cook 10min/37*C/sp2.
Whilst its cooking preheat Thermoserver with hot water and heat up a wheatbag in microwave. When cooking finished, tip water out, put yoghurt into Thermoserver - lid on. Place thermoserver into microwave and put hot wheatbag onto thermoserver. Close door and leave minimum of 6 hours or overnight. Then refrigerate.
Adjust sugar and vanilla to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Blueberry jam
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Raspberry, Lemon & Chia Jam