- 75 grams sugar, Raw Sugar
- 1 litre Long Life Milk, Full Cream
- 150 gram milk powder, Full Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 150 grams Pot set Yoghurt, Plain Pot Set Yoghurt
Place sugar into TM Jug and mill 10sec/Sp10
Add all other ingredients and mix 10sec/sp4.
Then cook 10min/37*C/sp2.
Whilst its cooking preheat Thermoserver with hot water and heat up a wheatbag in microwave. When cooking finished, tip water out, put yoghurt into Thermoserver - lid on. Place thermoserver into microwave and put hot wheatbag onto thermoserver. Close door and leave minimum of 6 hours or overnight. Then refrigerate.
Adjust sugar and vanilla to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread