- 100 grams pumpkin seeds
- 100 grams sunflower seed
- 100 grams Cashews, or almonds
- 50 grams macadamias
- 2 tablespoons buckwheat
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons linseed
- 100 grams mixed dried berries - cranberies, goji, raisins etc
- 2 tablespoons millet
- 2 tablespoons chia seed
- 5-6 tablespoons Coconut sugar
- 60 grams raw cacao or cocoa
- 50 grams coconut flakes
- 100 grams dried coconut
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 100 grams rolled oats
Add pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, dried apricots (if using), brazil nuts, cashews or almonds and macadamias to bowl and chop on speed 5-6/6 seconds
Add in remaining ingredients and mix speed 2/10 seconds
Pour into 2 roasting trays and toast for approximately 15 minutes @ 160 degrees, stirring after each 5 minutes
Let cool and store in an airtight container.
Accessories you need
Any combination of nuts and seeds can be used in this muesli
This recipe is suitable for both TM31 and TM5.
This is a great breakfast or snack recipe with good fats, protein and minerals for sustained energy.
Serving suggestion: mixed berries, yoghurt and milk
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Berry Coconut Porridge
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Kids TheraPutty~ Gak ~ Play Goo
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- Breakfast Bliss
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Power Protein Balls
- Arroz Doce - Portuguese rice pudding
- White chocolate and macadamia nut cookies
- Choc chip and walnut cookies
- Allergy Friendly Banana Bread
- Nut-Free Granola Bars
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Egyptian Beetroot Dip
- MULLED CIDER