- 100 grams pumpkin seeds
- 100 grams sunflower seed
- 100 grams cashews, or almonds
- 50 grams macadamias
- 2 tablespoons buckwheat
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons linseed
- 100 grams mixed dried berries - cranberies, goji, raisins etc
- 2 tablespoons millet
- 2 tablespoons chia seed
- 5-6 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 60 grams raw cacao or cocoa
- 50 grams coconut flakes
- 100 grams dried coconut
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 100 grams rolled oats
Add pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, dried apricots (if using), brazil nuts, cashews or almonds and macadamias to bowl and chop on speed 5-6/6 seconds
Add in remaining ingredients and mix speed 2/10 seconds
Pour into 2 roasting trays and toast for approximately 15 minutes @ 160 degrees, stirring after each 5 minutes
Let cool and store in an airtight container.
Accessories you need
Any combination of nuts and seeds can be used in this muesli
This recipe is suitable for both TM31 and TM5.
This is a great breakfast or snack recipe with good fats, protein and minerals for sustained energy.
Serving suggestion: mixed berries, yoghurt and milk
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Fried OGG Mix (Onion Ginger Garlic)
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Kids TheraPutty~ Gak ~ Play Goo
- Pete Evans Chia Porridge
- Nut free No Bake Muesli Bar
- Variation Almond Milk
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Christmas Cake
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Chicken tikka masala
- Apple Ginger Cake Thermy Style
- Taai Taai (Dutch chewy slice)
- PLUM TEA CAKE WITH CRUMBLE TOPPING
- Banana, Date and Hazelnut Loaf