- 100 grams pumpkin seeds
- 100 grams sunflower seed
- 100 grams Cashews, or almonds
- 50 grams macadamias
- 2 tablespoons buckwheat
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons linseed
- 100 grams mixed dried berries - cranberies, goji, raisins etc
- 2 tablespoons millet
- 2 tablespoons chia seed
- 5-6 tablespoons Coconut sugar
- 60 grams raw cacao or cocoa
- 50 grams coconut flakes
- 100 grams dried coconut
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 100 grams rolled oats
Add pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, cashews or almonds and macadamias to bowl and chop on speed 5-6/6 seconds. If you prefer a more chunky style, don’t chop the seeds in this step.
Add in remaining ingredients and mix speed 2/reverse/10 seconds
Pour into 2 roasting trays and toast for approximately 15 minutes @ 160 degrees, stirring after each 5 minutes.
Let cool and store in an airtight container.
Accessories you need
Any combination of nuts and seeds can be used in this muesli
This recipe is suitable for both TM31 and TM5.
This is a great breakfast or snack recipe with good fats, protein and minerals for sustained energy.
Serving suggestion: mixed berries, yoghurt and milk
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Varoma Porridge for one
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Apply & Berry Cereal