- 4 sticks celery, chopped into thirds - keep leaves on
- 2 carrots, chopped into rough slices - cm thick approx
- 1 onion, peeled halved
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1 l large zucchini, 2 cm slices approx
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 bunch parsley, fresh
- few leaves basil,fresh
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Put all vegetables, garlic and herbs in the Thermomix Mixing Bowl.
Chop 10 SEC/SPEED 6.
Add Salt and Oil.
Cook 20 MIN/VAROMA/SPEED 1-5. (Gradually increase speed from 1 to 5)
Chop 10 SEC/SPEED 6 to give it a smooth paste consistency.
Vegetable stock concentrate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Vegan mayo
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Tomato and onion relish
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Stir Fry Green Beans