- 4 sticks celery, chopped into thirds - keep leaves on
- 2 carrots, chopped into rough slices - cm thick approx
- 1 onion, peeled halved
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1 l large zucchini, 2 cm slices approx
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 bunch parsley, fresh
- few leaves basil,fresh
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Put all vegetables, garlic and herbs in the Thermomix Mixing Bowl.
Chop 10 SEC/SPEED 6.
Add Salt and Oil.
Cook 20 MIN/VAROMA/SPEED 1-5. (Gradually increase speed from 1 to 5)
Chop 10 SEC/SPEED 6 to give it a smooth paste consistency.
Vegetable stock concentrate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Ricotta using lemon
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Farmhouse Butter
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger
- Chicken in Cream mushroom sauce