- 4 sticks celery, chopped into thirds - keep leaves on
- 2 carrots, chopped into rough slices - cm thick approx
- 1 onion, peeled halved
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1 l large zucchini, 2 cm slices approx
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 bunch parsley, fresh
- few leaves basil,fresh
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Put all vegetables, garlic and herbs in the Thermomix Mixing Bowl.
Chop 10 SEC/SPEED 6.
Add Salt and Oil.
Cook 20 MIN/VAROMA/SPEED 1-5. (Gradually increase speed from 1 to 5)
Chop 10 SEC/SPEED 6 to give it a smooth paste consistency.
Vegetable stock concentrate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Varoma Porridge for one
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Apply & Berry Cereal
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling