- 50 grams dried apricots
- 50 grams Dates (pitted)
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 50 grams almonds
- 50 grams chia seeds
- 50 grams flaxseeds
1. Weigh in dried apricots and dates
2. With your MC in place, turbo for 3 seconds (this gives the cereal a nice chunky consistency, but be sure to test and experiment to get a consistency you like).
3. Weigh in almonds, coconut, chia seeds and flaxseeds.
4. Mix on speed 6 for 5 seconds (or longer/shorter depending on the consistency you like).
5. To mix ingredients together, mix for five seconds on "Counter-clockwise operation"
Accessories you need
Serve with natural yoghurt (as per EDC), honey and seasonal fruit. My favourite fruit to have this cereal with would be either strawberries or mangoes.
Chia seeds are best served once they have swelled a little so perhaps mix this together, leave it sit while you prepare a coffee and it will be perfect for you to have.
I make double batches from time to time and follow the same speeds/times but always check as you go.
When making ahead of time, I store in an airtight container.
Where possible, purchase organic dried fruits and always enquire about the types of oil that they can often sit in. This will help you avoid nasty vegetable oils from 'sneaking' their way into your diet!
A great gluten free cereal that is delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites