- 300 g self-raising flour
- 280 g Greek yoghurt
1. Add all ingredients to TM bowl and mix for 6 sec/sp 6.
2. Set dial to closed position and knead for 3 mins.
3. The dough will be soft and sticky so use a spatula to turn the dough out onto a well floured surface.
4. Flour your hands and form the dough into 5-6 rolls, depending on the size preferred.
5. Using a floured rolling pin, lightly flatten out the dough.
6. Dry fry in a pre-heated pan for a couple of minutes on each side, or until lightly browned and cooked through.
Accessories you need
Instead of using self-raising flour, add 4tsp baking powder to 300g plain flour.
These quick and easy pan fried bread rolls can be substituted for English muffins.
Can be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.