THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 205 g avocado, Flesh only-approximately 4 medium avocado.
- 40 g coconut oil
- 40 g coconut cream
- 65 g honey, quality
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 60 g pecans or hazelnuts
- 230 g Almond Flour, Can use Almond Meal
- 25 g Cacao Powder or Pure Cocoa Powder
- 1 heaped teaspoons Bi Carb Soda
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 100 g choc chips, 80g for in bread, 20g to sprinkle.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180*C and Grease and line a 20cm x 8cm loaf pan.
1. If using Almonds to make Almond Meal, make them now- 230g 20sec/ speed 9. Or until fine in consistency. Set aside.
Chop Pecans/Hazelnut 20 sec/speed 7. Repeat to make finer if desired. Set aside.
2. Add and weigh the avocado (205g), coconut oil (40g), vanilla (1tsp), coconut cream (40g), honey (65g), and 2 eggs. Beat together til light and fluffy 1min/ speed 5. Scrape sides and repeat if necessary.
3. Add the chopped nuts to avocado mixture, along with Almond Flour/Meal, Bicarb, Cocoa/Cacao, salt and 80g of choc chips.
4. Turn Thermomix to and watch through the hole to see when all ingredients combine thoroughly. Be careful to not overmix. The batter will be very thick.
5. Carefully pour the mixture into the prepared tin, then spread across the tin evenly. Sprinkle with extra choc chips and bake in preheated oven for 40-45min.
6. Let bread cool in tin on a wire rack for 10min. Slice when completely cooled.
To store, keep wrapped in baking paper in an airight container.
**If you can eat dairy or nutelex, this bread is extra scrumptious with a slather of your favourite spread on!
***This is not my recipe. I have converted it to suit Thermomix. I claim no ownership of the recipe or photo.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Sarah's Apple Crumble Conversion
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Shhh Hidden Vege Choc Brownies
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Garlic Chicken Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Fruit Roll Ups/ Fruit Leathers
- Blueberry Zucchini Cake with Lemon Buttercream Icing
- Honey cheese bread
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Corn rolls
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Green goodness soup
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings