- 15 grams yeast dry
- 300 grams Milk
- 75 grams melted butter
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 500 grams gluten free flour
- 600 grams water
- 1 egg, for brushing the top
- Sesame or poppy seeds, for sprinkling on the top
1. Place all dry ingredients into TM bowl.
2. Mix for 4 seconds on speed 6.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients.
4. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
5. Pre heat oven 180◦C.
6. Let rise in TM Bowl for 50 minutes.
7. Knead 1 ½ minutes, Closed Lid position.
8. Turn out onto a floured board or silicone mat if you have one.
9. Divide into eight sections.
10. Roll into sausages, joining them in a circle to make the bagel shape.
11. Place in Varoma, three in bottom section, 5 in top.
12. Put 600g water in TM Bowl, Place Varoma on top of bowl and steam bagels; 12 minutes, Varoma, Speed 4.
13. Brush with beaten egg, sprinkle with seeds.
14. Place on a greased baking tray.
15. Bake for 20 mins in a 180◦C oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Cream Cheese Pastry (Adapted from a recipe by Maggie Beer)
- Gluten-free crêpes
- Cupcakes GF
- Gluten Free Waffles
- Jelly Cake
- Almond Cupcakes
- Carrot Cake
- Clone of 30 Second Whole Orange Cake (Poppyseed, GF)
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake (Gluten Dairy Free)
- Pork Dumplings
- Bagels (Gluten Free)
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT