- 300 ml warm water
- 1 teasp each sugar & salt
- 520 g plain flour
- 2 teasp yeast
8Recipe is created for
Put ingredients in jug in order given Mix 40 secs speed 6. Knead with interval speed 2 minutes.
Allow to rise. Divide into 12-14 pieces and form into rolls of your choice. Allow to rise again.
Bake at 220C till nicely browned.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Bread
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- KETO cloud bread
- Low fodmap pizza base
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Yoghurt bread
- Bao buns
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)