- 300 ml warm water
- 1 teasp each sugar & salt
- 520 g plain flour
- 2 teasp yeast
8Recipe is created for
Put ingredients in jug in order given Mix 40 secs speed 6. Knead with interval speed 2 minutes.
Allow to rise. Divide into 12-14 pieces and form into rolls of your choice. Allow to rise again.
Bake at 220C till nicely browned.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Pumpkin Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread - Mantou)
- Variation Sprouted Bread
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Garlic and herb butter bombs
- Breakfast Bran Loaf
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Max my bread crust buddy
- Rewena Paraoa (Maori Bread)
- Cinnamon Rolls (Cinnabon Clone) - Guley Girl's Cooking Steps
- Challah Jewish Sweet Bread