- 10 g Yeast
- 200 g Milk, luke warm
- 2 tbsp Syrup
- 250 g wheat
- 250 g bakers flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Zest from a lemon
- 100 g sultanas
8Recipe is created for
1. mill the wheat plus the lemonzest for 30sec on speed 9, set aside.
2. put the milk and yeast and syrup into the bowl. heat up for 2min on 37deg, speed 1-2.
3. thean add all the other ingriedients, mix it together for 5secs on speed 7 on reverse. then kneed for 2 mins on intervall.
4. divide the dough into 12 equal pieces and form round breadrolls.
5. put the rolls on a baking paper lined tray and let them rise.
6. after they have risen spread some water over them and cut them in the centre about 1cm deep.
7. put them into the cold oven and bake them for 20-30mins on 180deg.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- Mini fruit brioche
- Allergy Friendly Banana Bread
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- LCHF Bagels
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Basic Sour Dough Bread
- Chilli Cornbread
- Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew