- 10 g Yeast
- 200 g Milk, luke warm
- 2 tbsp Syrup
- 250 g wheat
- 250 g bakers flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Zest from a lemon
- 100 g sultanas
Recipe is created for
1. mill the wheat plus the lemonzest for 30sec on speed 9, set aside.
2. put the milk and yeast and syrup into the bowl. heat up for 2min on 37deg, speed 1-2.
3. thean add all the other ingriedients, mix it together for 5secs on speed 7 on reverse. then kneed for 2 mins on intervall.
4. divide the dough into 12 equal pieces and form round breadrolls.
5. put the rolls on a baking paper lined tray and let them rise.
6. after they have risen spread some water over them and cut them in the centre about 1cm deep.
7. put them into the cold oven and bake them for 20-30mins on 180deg.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one