- 2 teaspoons Yeast
- 330 g water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 30 g chia seeds, black or white
- 600 g bakers flour
- 30 g coconut oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Vitamin C Powder, optional - but will make a fluffier softer loaf
1. Add water, yeast, sugar to bowl. mix 37 degrees, 1.5mins, sp1
2. Add all other ingredients. knead for 8mins.
3. Remove from thermomix and prove in large bowl covered in teatowel (or wrapped in thermomat) for at least 1hr.
4. Once proved shape into rolls or place in loaf tin lined with baking paper. Bake at 200 degrees (not fan forced) for 20mins for rolls, 40 for a loaf
Proving for a longer period of time makes for a softer loaf. This recipe can be proved in thermomix but from experience loaf tends to be more dense. I use this recipe all the time for rolls (approx 12 small) or a loaf of bread.
Other oils such as macadamia, olive, grapeseed will also make a nice loaf using this recipe, avocado oil also is successful but does change the taste of the bread significantly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Caitys chutney
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls