- 250 grams Milk
- 30 grams fresh yeast
- 500 grams Strong Flour
- 70 grams Butter, cut into small pieces
- 50 grams white sugar
- 1 level tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 level tablespoon Dutch cocoa powder, you can use normal Baking Cocoa
- 150 grams chocolate bits
- 50 grams water
- 40 grams White Flour
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Pinch salt
- 50 grams apricot jam
2h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Add Milk and Yeast to bowl
Mix 2 Mins. 37 D. Speed 2
- Add Flour, Butter, Sugar, Salt, Egg, Cocoa to bowl
Use function, 2 mins, turn on full speed.
about half way though add chocolate bits through top of lid while Termi is still working
Leave to prove in bowl for 30 to 40 mins or until double in size it should look nice shinny.
Keep an eye on your mix as you dont want to over prove it.
Turn onto lightly floured board and roll into a saugage cut into 12 equal pieces and place onto an oven tray.
Cover with a colth. Prove for around 30.
Heat oven to 200 d while second prove is happing
- Once you are happy with the second prove
pace all the cross mixture ingredients into a small bowl and mix by hand, sppon into a piping bag with a medium nozzle or a small plastic bag and cut a small hole in one corner.
Pipe cross over buns
- Bake for 20 miutes turning tray around after 15 minutes.
when they come out of the oven brush with warmed Apricot Jam
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Easter Egg Buns
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free