- 300 g water
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 1 and a 1/2 tsp sugar
- 600 g bakers flour
- 2 tsp bread improver
- 20 g vegetable oil
Place water in TM bowl and heat 1min/37degrees/speed1
Add all other ingredients and mix for 15secs/speed 6
Knead dough 6mins/Interval settings
Cover TM bowl with cling wrap and place in a warm spot until dough has doubled in size (I put mine in front of the fire)
After the dough has risen, mix in TM bowl for 30 secs/Inetrval speed)
Shape/roll dough into shape of the bread loaf tin, cover tin with clingwrap and leave in a warm place until dough nearly reaches the top of the tin.
Remove Clingwrap and bake in hot oven at 200 degrees (fan forced) for around 10-15 mins (for a really crusty loaf - take from tin around the 10 min mark and bake rest of time on oven rack.)
Tae out of pan and enjoy hot with butter or let cool for delicious sandwiches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Seeded Sourdough
- Bao buns.(makes 8)
- Sweet Potato Bread with Walnuts and Maple syrup
- Gluten Free Bread (using Italian flour)
- Mexican Coffee Buns, Roti Boy, Pappa Roti
- Turkish Pide Bread
- Quick garlic bread for two!
- Floury Baps
- Hot Cross Bun Apple and Cinnamon Scrolls
- Easy Garlic & Spinach Naan Bread
- Proving bread in Varoma for TM6
- Medium Multigrain Loaf
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach
- Light Masala Tea
- Apple Almond Tart
- Banana Bran Muffins
- GlazBro Silverside
- Satay Chicken
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Apple Pie Porridge
- Habanero Mustard
- No-Fuss Dumpling Noodle Soup
- Mulled wine