- 300 g water
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 1 and a 1/2 tsp sugar
- 600 g bakers flour
- 2 tsp bread improver
- 20 g vegetable oil
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place water in TM bowl and heat 1min/37degrees/speed1
Add all other ingredients and mix for 15secs/speed 6
Knead dough 6mins/Interval settings
Cover TM bowl with cling wrap and place in a warm spot until dough has doubled in size (I put mine in front of the fire)
After the dough has risen, mix in TM bowl for 30 secs/Inetrval speed)
Shape/roll dough into shape of the bread loaf tin, cover tin with clingwrap and leave in a warm place until dough nearly reaches the top of the tin.
Remove Clingwrap and bake in hot oven at 200 degrees (fan forced) for around 10-15 mins (for a really crusty loaf - take from tin around the 10 min mark and bake rest of time on oven rack.)
Tae out of pan and enjoy hot with butter or let cool for delicious sandwiches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- vegan hot cross buns
- Corn Bread
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Yorkshire puddings
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans