- 600 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 5 grams salt
- 10 grams TM caster sugar
- 330 grams Milk
- 200 grams hot water
- 14 grams dried yeast (14g) or 30g fresh
Grease a 20cm x 14cm loaf tin or a 12 hole muffin tray.
Mix flour,salt and sugar into bowl for 4sec /speed4. Add milk,hot water and yeast to TM bowl and mix for 5sec/speed 7. Set dial to closed lid, knead dough for 2 minutes on Interval speed.
Place dough into loaf tin or muffin tray and allow to rise in warm spot for 30 mins. Preheat oven to 180degC.
Bake the rolls for 20 mins or loaf for 45mins to 1 hour. Spray the top of loaf with olive oil several times during cooking to encourage browning.
Allow loaf to cool in tin for 6-7mins before turning out onto rack.
Easy gluten free bread
100grams of milled brown rice can be used in place of 100gms of gluten free flour. Sesame or poppy seeds can be sprinkled on top before cooking. Also any seeds can be added to dough eg pumpkin or sunflower seeds before kneading if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Gingerbread house
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls