- 250 grams warm water
- 1 tablespoon Yeast
- 1.5 tsp sugar
- 20 grams Butter
- 500 grams bakers flour
- 2 tsp malt barley, optional
- 2 tsp bread improver
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons Milk
1. Combine all the ingredients in the .
2. Combine sp 7/15 seconds
3. Knead 5 minutes.
4. Rest for 30 mins in a greased covered bowl.
5. Punch down and shape into 12 rolls.
6. Place on a greased baking sheet, spray with water, cover and leave to rise until doubled.
7. Whisk together glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
8. Slash, brush with the glaze and bake in a preheated 190C oven for 18-20 minutes, or until golden.
Accessories you need
The texture of these rolls is more chewy than a fluffy white roll as most people know them. Very European.
Enjoy these beautiful rolls for part of a delicious brunch or breakfast, or as a delicious lunch or dinner.
They are delicious warm from the oven and slathered in butter. Yum...
Join my FaceBook group "Thermify me...!" for more recipes, tips and ideas.
Follow me on FaceBook at "Thermify me breadwinners" for bread rolls and yeast based recipes.
And check out my new ebook on breadmaking
Now also available in printed form.
Contact me at Thermifyme.com.au for details
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- Mini fruit brioche
- Allergy Friendly Banana Bread
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- LCHF Bagels
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Basic Sour Dough Bread
- Chilli Cornbread
- Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Lemon Slice