- 160 grams Milk
- 150 grams water, (or 310g Water if not using milk)
- 1 tablespoon Yeast
- 60 grams sugar
- 510 grams bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 300 grams icing sugar
- 120 grams Butter
- 30 grams Milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place milk & water & yeast in bowl. Put lid on with MC.
2. Heat 2 mins/37 degrees/ Speed 1
3. Add remaining ingredients. Put lid & MC on.
4. Knead 3 mins/
5. Roll dough into a ball, wrap in Thermomat or put in a bowl and prove for 20 mins until doubled in size.
6. Knock down dough and seperate in 12 pieces, roll dough into sauage shapes and put on oven tray and leave to prove for 20-30 mins
7. Put into warm oven 170 degrees, cook for 15 mins or until when you knock on the dough it sounds hollow.
8. Leave aside to cool while you make icing.
1. Add icing sugar, butter & milk to bowl put lid & MC on.
2. 3 mins/speed 2
3. Ice cool buns & decorate with Coconut or 100-1000's
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Fluffy finger Buns
Accessories you need
The Apple Cider Vinegar acts as a bread improver.
If you are making your own icing sugar, mill 10 times for 10 secs/speed 9, leaving some time in between as the bowl does get warm. Cool before putting butter & milk.
Use No Colour & Flavour 100-1000's to ensure no additives.
For Diary free buns only use water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Plum jam with apple