- 20 --- pitted kalamata olives
- 2 cloves Smoked Garlic, Normal Garlic ok if you don&amp;#039;t have cold smoked garlic
- 1 bunch rosemary leaves, small handful leaves off the stalk
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Rock Salt
- 500 grams bakers flour
- 1 tablespoons Yeast dried or 15g
- 40 grams olive oil
- 300 grams filtered water
- --- Drizzle of Olive Oil Extra
- Sprinkle Maldon Salt flakes Extra
- anchovies in oil
- Sun dried or semi dried tomatos
- feta cheese
- chilli flakes, dried
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place pitted olives into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Set aside.
2. Place garlic, rosemary leaves (discard the stalk of rosemary) and rock salt in chop 10 sec/speed 7.
3. Add bakers flour, yeast, filtered water and olive oil and mix for 6 sec/speed 6.
4. Knead 4 min// adding the kalamata olives in the last 1 minute of kneading.
5. Unscrew the base to remove the blade with the dough from mixing bowl and remove as much dough as possible from blade.
6. Wrap in Thermomat or place in oiled bowl covered with a damp teatowel and leave to prove in warm dry area for approx 30 minutes.
7. Flatten dough out onto lined large baking sheet add extra olive oil on top while flattening foccacia and sprinkle the Salt Flakes on the top if not adding extra salty morsels in step 8.
8. If you're adding any of the additional salt bomb flavour toppings, add at this stage
9. Place in oven at 200 degrees and cook for 20-30 minutes until focaccia goes golden brown on top.
This can be made into a loaf or bread sticks and is equally as yummy! Adjust cooking time accordingly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!