- 110 g basmati rice
- 110 g brown rice
- 80 g quinoa flour
- 40 g Chickpea Flour
- 140 g arrowroot flour (tapioca)
- 30 g potato flour
- 40 g polenta
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, (used thick Rock Salt)
- 400 g water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Place Basmati Rice, Brown Rice and Quinoa Flour in mixing bowl and mill 1min/speed 9, scrape down sides and mill for and extra 20sec/speed 9.Meanwhile grease a 20cm Loaf tin with olive oil.
2. Add chickpea flour, Potato Flour, polenta and Xanthan Gum mix for 15sec/speed 5, place flour mixture in a seperate bowl.
3. Place salt, water, honey and Yeast in mixing bowl 2min/37degrees/speed 1.
4. add olive oil, vinegar and eggs mix for 5sec/speed 4.
5. add flour mixture and mix 15sec/speed 5 scrap down sides mix for a further 5sec/speed 5.
6. Place in prepared baking tin, allow to rise until doubled in size (roughly an hour)
7. Preheat Oven 180 degrees.
8. Softly Dampen top of loaf with wet hands, bake for 40-45 minutes. Allow 5 minutes resting time before removing from tin.
store in an air tight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Mexican Sandwich
- Cinnamon scrolls