- 230 g brown rice
- 100 g dried chick peas
- 100 g tapioca seeds, (or flour)
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3.5 teaspoon GF baking powder
- 2 teaspoon salt, ( we used dulse enhanced)
- 2 teaspoon xanthan gum, (can use guar gum)
- 25 g psyllium husks
- 200 g Mixed seeds, (sesame, linseed, sunflower, pumpkin(pepita), poppy, quinoa)
- 310 g whole milk
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 large eggs
- 80 g Rice Bran Oil, (or coconut oil)
- 40 g Maple Syryp, (or light agave syrup)
Pre heat oven to 190'C or 180'C fan forced.
Line a heavy bread tin 16.5 x 10 x 10cm with baking paper.
Mill rice, chickpeas and tapioca 1 min, speed 9. Scrape down.
Add remaining dry ingredients and mix 6 secs, reverse, speed 6.
Add wet ingredients and mix 15 sec, reverse speed 6.
You may need to scrape the dry bits down and mix a few more seconds.
The batter is thick and dry looking.
Transfer the batter to the tin and smooth it on top.
Bake 35 to 45 mins, or until it's beautifly golden on the outside and cooked all the way through.
This is my variation of this recipe. //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/gf-soda-bread/24331
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam