- 100 grams quinoa seed
- 50 grams buckwheat
- 100 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 230 grams warm water
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 5 teaspoons psyllium husks
8Recipe is created for
Mill quinoa & buckwheat for 1 minute / speed 9. Add gluten free flour & salt, mix 4 sec / speed 4. Set aside in bowl.
To TM bowl add water, oil, cider vinegar, yeast & psyllium husks. Blend 4 sec / speed 4.
Add blended flours to bowl. Set to Closed Lid position / 1.5 min / Interval speed.
tip onto Thermomat, knead lightly with a little rice flour or GF flour if dough is sticky. Wrap in Thermomat or in covered bowl, put in a warm position to rise.
Once dough has risen, roll or press out to pizza shape on tray. Rub extra olive oil onto dough & sprinkle with rosemary, garlic mix & parmesan cheese or your desired toppings. Leave to rise 10-15 mins.
Bake 12 - 15 mins - 180 degrees C fan-forced oven or 200 degrees C standard oven or until Golden & cooked
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Soft Flatbread
- Easy date scones
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Fail free Muffins
- Pork Fritters
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Old fashioned Cream buns