- 100 grams quinoa seed
- 50 grams buckwheat
- 100 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 230 grams warm water
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 5 teaspoons psyllium husks
Mill quinoa & buckwheat for 1 minute / speed 9. Add gluten free flour & salt, mix 4 sec / speed 4. Set aside in bowl.
To TM bowl add water, oil, cider vinegar, yeast & psyllium husks. Blend 4 sec / speed 4.
Add blended flours to bowl. Set to Closed Lid position / 1.5 min / Interval speed.
tip onto Thermomat, knead lightly with a little rice flour or GF flour if dough is sticky. Wrap in Thermomat or in covered bowl, put in a warm position to rise.
Once dough has risen, roll or press out to pizza shape on tray. Rub extra olive oil onto dough & sprinkle with rosemary, garlic mix & parmesan cheese or your desired toppings. Leave to rise 10-15 mins.
Bake 12 - 15 mins - 180 degrees C fan-forced oven or 200 degrees C standard oven or until Golden & cooked
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Little piggy faces