- 125 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoons raw sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 225 grams gluten free flour
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
Recipe is created for
- Place yeast, sugar and water in bowl and mix 1 minute, 37 C, speed 1.
- Add gluten free flour, olive oil, and salt and mix 6 seconds, speed 6.
- Using dough function, knead the dough for 1 minute.
- Wrap in thermomat, or place in thermoserver to rise for 20 minutes. The dough will not rise as much as gluten dough.
- Using hands greased with olive oil break the dough in half and make two balls, then smooth out to the desired pizza shape. If needed a rolling pin can be used.
- Add chosen sauce and toppings and bake in oven at 230 C for 10 minutes or until cooked to taste.
Gluten Free Pizza Dough
This quantity is enough to make two 20cm wide pizza bases. If you double the ingredients you do not need to change the mixing time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing