- 125 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoons raw sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 225 grams gluten free flour
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place yeast, sugar and water in bowl and mix 1 minute, 37 C, speed 1.
- Add gluten free flour, olive oil, and salt and mix 6 seconds, speed 6.
- Using dough function, knead the dough for 1 minute.
- Wrap in thermomat, or place in thermoserver to rise for 20 minutes. The dough will not rise as much as gluten dough.
- Using hands greased with olive oil break the dough in half and make two balls, then smooth out to the desired pizza shape. If needed a rolling pin can be used.
- Add chosen sauce and toppings and bake in oven at 230 C for 10 minutes or until cooked to taste.
Gluten Free Pizza Dough
This quantity is enough to make two 20cm wide pizza bases. If you double the ingredients you do not need to change the mixing time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix