- 380 g water
- 80 g honey
- 2.5 teaspoons dried yeast
- 520 g Gluten free all purpose flour
- 10 g Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 5 g salt
- 10 g apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs
Add water, honey and yeast to the mixing bowl. Mix 1 min/37 degrees/speed 1
Add remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl. Mix 15 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl then mix again for a further 15 sec/speed 5
Pour mixture into a loaf pan lined with baking paper, and place in a warm area to prove for 20-30 minutes. While this is proving, preheat your oven to 190 degrees.
Bake for 35-45 minutes. Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Rich Minestrone soup with pasta
- The perfect caramel slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocadamia Caramel Slice
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Satay Sauce
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Soft Flatbread
- Easy date scones
- Easy pasta side dish
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese