- 380 g water
- 80 g honey
- 2.5 teaspoons dried yeast
- 520 g Gluten free all purpose flour
- 10 g Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 5 g salt
- 10 g apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs
Add water, honey and yeast to the mixing bowl. Mix 1 min/37 degrees/speed 1
Add remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl. Mix 15 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl then mix again for a further 15 sec/speed 5
Pour mixture into a loaf pan lined with baking paper, and place in a warm area to prove for 20-30 minutes. While this is proving, preheat your oven to 190 degrees.
Bake for 35-45 minutes. Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Raw Tahini Dressing