- 170 grams almond meal
- 130 grams tapioca flour
- 1 level teaspoons Baking Powder, gluten free
- 125 grams Almond milk, or milk of choice
- 125 grams water
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to bowl and blend 20 seconds Speed 3.
Heat small amount of oil of choice in a frypan on medium heat and cook tortillas by adding approximately 3 tablespoons of mixture and swirling/spreading batter into a circle. Cook for a couple of minutes on each side or until golden on each side.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Bread
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Ultimate Pizza Dough
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Crusty French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Chicken and Veggie Patties
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Keto Bread
- Variation Lower Carb - Gluten Free whole orange muffin
- Cheese scones
- Coconut soup
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Chicken Parmigiana