- 2 heaped tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 heaped tablespoons petitas, pumpkin seeds
- 2 heaped tablespoons rolled oates
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast, generous amount
- 1 heaped teaspoon Vitamin C Powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey, Can use sugar
- 280 grams Luke Warm Water
- 500 grams spelt flour, May need to add 20 gm
1h 20minPreparation 50minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place sunflower seeds and pepitas into bowl and mill 10 seconds on speed 9
Place all other ingredients into bowl, leaving flour to last
Mix 4 seconds on Speed 4-5
Check consistency of mix (wet/dry) if desired
Knead closed lid, 21/2 minutes
Allow to rise in warm place until double in size (i use oven 45-50 degrees)
Bake in 180 degree oven 35 minutes
Cooked when sounds hollow when tapped
To vary this bread
Instead of spelt flour use 1/2 bakers flour and 1/2 wholegrain bread flour and leave seeds unmilled.
The orginal recipe is great for those who cannot eat whole seeds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Merryl's Family Chocolate Cake
- TM5 Spaghetti Carbonara Basic Chip Variation
- Shortbread by Elizabeth
- TM5 Classic Tomato Sauce
- Simple Sauerkraut
- Vegetarian Bean, Chickpea & Lentil Curry
- Tasty Plum Sauce
- Fresh Pina Colada
- Not-Too-Sweet Banana Bread
- Upside-Down Fresh Strawberry Cake
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Muesli Bars
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Banana Pecan Crumble Muffins
- Muesli Bars