- 3 level teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 35 g sugar
- 380 g Baker's Flour
- 1.5 tsp bread improver
- 1 tsp brewer's sugar/ malt barley
- 1 tbsp salt
- 20 g oil
- 110 g Milk
- 120 g hot water
1. Add all the ingredients to the and blend sp7/20 secs to combine.
2. Knead 5 mins.
3. Place in a covered bowl or thermomat and leave to rise 30 mins.
4. Punch down and shape into 8-10 rolls.
5. Place on a greased and paper lined tray, cover with a damp tea towel and leave to rise until double, app. 30 mins. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
6. Bake rolls for 20-25 mins until golden and cooked.
7. Cool on a wire rack before icing to serve.
Accessories you need
Simply delicious..you'll never buy them again.
Here's the icing recipe..
- 150 gram icing sugar
- 75 gram Crisco, (Vegetable shortening)18
- 18 mls water
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla paste or extract
Blend together sp 3/3mins
Join my FaceBook group Thermify me and Thermify me Breadwinners, for more recipes, tips and cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Walnut choc-chip cookies
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- Keto Donuts
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Coconut & Date Bliss Balls
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Virgin Pina Colada Fruity Dream
- Sacher torte
- Curried tuna