- 2 teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 520 g water
- 800 g flour, Italian 00
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
2h 0minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add 2 tsp dry yeast
Mix for 3 mins 37 degrees Speed 1
Add 800g 00 Flour
2 tbsp olive oil
Mix 7 seconds Speed 6 then
Knead 3 mins
- Transfer onto floured surface. Flour the outside a little before placing into a bowl. (mixture is quite sticky)
- Cover bowl with cling wrap then wrap in a blanket or leave in a warm place to prove for 45mins - 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 230-250 fan forced or pizza setting (if your oven has it).
Line baking tray with baking paper or flour. (I like to use pizza trays with holes and baking paper)
With floured hands, carefully form rolls from the dough and roll in flour. Be careful not to handle dough excessively.
Place rolls on baking trays. Cover with 2 tea towels or a light blanket to rise for a further 30mins.
Put trays in oven.
After 10 mins, reduce temp to 220deg, cook for a further 15-20 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!