- 100 g buckwheat
- 100 g rye
- 250 g Wheat
- 1,5 - 2 MC Water
- 1/2 MC Sunflower Oil
- 1 1/4 tsp Rocksalt
- 3/4 MC mixed Seeds (Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Linseeds)
Place buckwheat and rye into TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 9.
Remove and set aside.
Place wheat into bowl and mill also for 1 minute on speed 9.
Add water, oil, salt, seeds and the flour/mix in bowl. Mix to combine 3 times on speed 5 for 10 seconds (maybe add some water).
Knead the dough on your ThermoMat. Roll out (5mm thick) and cut in squares.
Place on a tray (with baking paper) and bake in oven for 15 - 20 minutes at 180 - 200 C.
It keeps fresh and crunchy in an air tight container for a couple of weeks.
It is great as a little healthy snack (school snack) with cream cheese, dips, butter, jam etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Multi-seed Gluten Free Bread
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Ridiculously Easy Gluten & Dairy Free Cookies
- Gluten Free Fruit Loaf
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Hot Cross Muffins GF & DF
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF