- 100 g buckwheat
- 100 g rye
- 250 g Wheat
- 1,5 - 2 MC Water
- 1/2 MC Sunflower Oil
- 1 1/4 tsp Rocksalt
- 3/4 MC mixed Seeds (Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Linseeds)
Place buckwheat and rye into TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 9.
Remove and set aside.
Place wheat into bowl and mill also for 1 minute on speed 9.
Add water, oil, salt, seeds and the flour/mix in bowl. Mix to combine 3 times on speed 5 for 10 seconds (maybe add some water).
Knead the dough on your ThermoMat. Roll out (5mm thick) and cut in squares.
Place on a tray (with baking paper) and bake in oven for 15 - 20 minutes at 180 - 200 C.
It keeps fresh and crunchy in an air tight container for a couple of weeks.
It is great as a little healthy snack (school snack) with cream cheese, dips, butter, jam etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- vegan hot cross buns
- Corn Bread
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- pumpkin granola
- Zucchini Muffins
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Yoghurt bread
- Chocolate summer cups
- Variation Sprouted Buckwheat Bread
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- Cheat Sourdough Bread (better than the real deal)
- Taai Taai (Dutch chewy slice)