- 300g raw almonds
- 40g psyllium husks
- 2 tsps bakinhg powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsps apple cider vinegar
- 3 egg whites
- 300ml Boiling water
- sesame seeds to sprinkle
Preheat oven to 175C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
Mill Psyllium Husks 10 sec sp 9. Add almonds to bowl and mill 10 sec sp7. Add salt.
Boil the jug so boiling water is ready for next step.
Set for 30 secs sp4, whilst mixing quickly add the egg whites and vinegar then the 300g boiing water through hole. Knead 1 min. ItMixture should resemble Playdo
With moist hands form into 4 or 8 rolls, i.e. round, hot dog, hamburger. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and press in.
Place on oven tray and bake 50-60 mins on lower rack.
Serve with topoings or accompaniments of choice.
Store in fridge or freezer
Accessories you need
If this is made into 6 pieces, they contain approx 2g carbs per roll.
Converted from recipe on Low Carb website.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 900g White Bread for South Aussie Climate
- Keto Banana Bread
- Banting Bread and Gluten Free
- Dough Recipe No3
- Soft Beef/Chicken Floss Bread by Levi
- Bec's Table Greek Pita Bread
- Laucke flour - Spelt
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Baguettes - in a hurry
- Chipsy's Ciabatta
- Thermilane Savory pull-apart pot bread
- Gluten free focaccia / flat bread
- Fiona's French onion dip - Kiwi Style
- CUCUMBER RELISH
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- LS Spelt Bread
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- OATY GINGER CRUNCH
- AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- Olive Fougasse bread
- Ginger soy whole CHICKEN noodles & SOUP
- Brandy Truffles
- SALAMI & VEGE TORTA (SALAMI E VERDURA TORTA)
- BEST EVER NANA MARJ SHORTBREAD