- 80 grams cream
- 100 grams milk
- 1 sachet dry yeast
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 500 grams plain flour
- 20 grams olive oil
- 125 grams water
Everything goes into the bowl and is mixed for 6 seconds on speed 7. Set dial to "closed lid" and knead for 3 minutes on interval spead. Remove the dough from the bowl and place somewhere warm and allow to rise for half and hour.
Break of tablespoon amounts of the dough and place into mini muffin tray wells. I can make anywhere from 36 to 48 mini rolls with this mix.
Let the dough rise in the trays for a further 15 minutes.
Bake at 180 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
Mini Bread Rolls
My children love to take these mini rolls for school lunch!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Cinnabun bread
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)