- 450 g plain flour
- 3 level teaspoons baking powder
- 1 level teaspoons salt
- 180 grams Milk
- water, To mix
- vegetable oil, For frying
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- Put flour, baking powder, salt and milk into thermie bowl. Speed 4 for 30 seconds. Set thermie going at Sp 3 and tip in small amounts of water till dough comes together and cleans the side of the bowl.
Rest for 30 mins.
Divide dough into 6 or 8 pieces.
Flatten and roll out each piece.
Shallow fry till golden brown on both sides
Accessories you need
These quick breads are wonderful topped with taco meat, lettuce, tomato, cheese and sour cream (like my photo).
We’ve also had them with curry and rice as a quick alternative to naan bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 900g White Bread for South Aussie Climate
- Keto Banana Bread
- Banting Bread and Gluten Free
- Dough Recipe No3
- Soft Beef/Chicken Floss Bread by Levi
- Bec's Table Greek Pita Bread
- Laucke flour - Spelt
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Baguettes - in a hurry
- Chipsy's Ciabatta
- Thermilane Savory pull-apart pot bread
- Gluten free focaccia / flat bread
- Grandma's Tomato Relish
- Red Velvet cheesecake brownies (Gluten free)
- Chicken parma balls
- Layered Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Chocolate banana pudding
- Banana apple and oat pancakes or pikelets
- Gut friendly chocolate panna cotta
- Creamy Chicken Curry Pasta - Inspired by Continental Packet Pasta
- Jahana's Best Almond milk recipe
- Jahana's Gluten, Dairy and egg free waffles
- Marilyn's Tomato Relish
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies