- 360 g warm water
- 5 g Yeast
- 330 g wholemeal flour
- 150 g bakers flour
- 55 g quinoa
- 50 g LSA, Linseed, sunflower, almond
- 50 g sunflower seed
- 45 g olive oil
1. Place water and yeast in TM bowl and cook 1.5 minutes on 37 degrees speed 2
2. Place flours, quinoa, sunflower seeds, LSA mix and Olive oil in TM bowl and mix 20sec speed 6
3. "Closed lid" 2min"Dough mode"
4. Place in greased bread tray and allow to rest until it doubles in size.
5. Place bread in cold oven turn to 180 degrees and bake for 40 min
6. pull out when browned and sounds hollow when you tap the centre.
You can substitute LSA mix for Linseeds
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Granola
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Lactation Cookies
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Carrot, nut and banana baked bars
- Gluten Free Fruit Loaf
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)