- 95 g Milk
- 85 g cream
- 1.5 tsp dried instant yeast
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 310 g Baker's Flour
- 1 tsp bread improver
- 1 tsp malt barley/brewing sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 1 tablespoon cream
1h 30minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Heat the milk and cream 2min/37°C/sp2
2. Add the remaining ingredients in the order listed.
(Apart from the glaze)
3. Blend briefly 10secs/sp7.
4. Knead "Dough mode" 5 mins.
5. Place into a greased covered bowl/thermomat to prove until double
6. Punch down and divide into 8 equal pieces.
7. Roll each piece into app 32cm long logs.
8. Shape into a knot/rosette and place on a lined lamington size tray.
**see link in notes for further instruction**
9. Cover again and prove in a warm spot for around 30 mins (or until double).
10. Brush with the glaze before baking for 20-25mins, or until cooked when tested.
11. Cool on a wire rack.
- Whisk together in a small cup/jug.
Accessories you need
Click/copy and paste on the link above for detailed instruction on how to shape these rolls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Pane di Casa
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Raisin bread
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF