- 95 g Milk
- 85 g cream
- 1.5 tsp dried instant yeast
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 310 g Baker's Flour
- 1 tsp bread improver
- 1 tsp malt barley/brewing sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 1 tablespoon cream
1h 30minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Heat the milk and cream 2min/37°C/sp2
2. Add the remaining ingredients in the order listed.
(Apart from the glaze)
3. Blend briefly 10secs/sp7.
4. Knead 5 mins.
5. Place into a greased covered bowl/thermomat to prove until double
6. Punch down and divide into 8 equal pieces.
7. Roll each piece into app 32cm long logs.
8. Shape into a knot/rosette and place on a lined lamington size tray.
**see link in notes for further instruction**
9. Cover again and prove in a warm spot for around 30 mins (or until double).
10. Brush with the glaze before baking for 20-25mins, or until cooked when tested.
11. Cool on a wire rack.
- Whisk together in a small cup/jug.
Click/copy and paste on the link above for detailed instruction on how to shape these rolls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Drop scones (Scottish pancakes)
- Fluffy scones
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- 7 layer bars
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- Caesar salad dressing
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- Creamy tuna dip