THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 g water
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast or 20g fresh yeast
- 410 g spelt flour
- 140 g wholemeal flour
- 3 tsp salt
- 50 g rolled oats
- 60 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 30 g Linseeds
- 20 g sesame seeds
- 10 g honey
- 30 g olive oil
2h 30minPreparation 1h 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place water and yeast into mixing bowl and heat 2 min 30 sec/37deg C/peed 2. Meanwhile, grease a deep-sided loaf tin (approx 25x10x11cm) and set aside.
2. Add all other ingredients into mixing bowl and knead 2 min 30 sec/. Dont be alarmed dough is wet and sticky
3. Transfer dough into prepared loaf tin and leave to prove in a warm place until doubled in size (approx 40 - 60 mins) - Or if i'm lazy I leave it in the Thermomix bowl.
4. Preheat oven to 180 deg C. Bake for 60 to 80 mins depending on the crunch you like! Serve warm - yum, or transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely (ensures a crunchy crust) and store in an airtight container.
Due to using spelt and wholemeal this bread is lower in gluten but still contains gluten. It keeps really well and is delicious. It also slices thinly. If you dont have all the seeds, dont worry, experiment with different seeds - I also add slivered almonds sometimes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spinach and ricotta pie