- 150 grams water
- 120 grams Milk
- 30 grams fresh yeast
- 500 grams Strong Flour
- 2 level tablespoons molasses
- 60 grams Butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 level teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 level teaspoon mixed spice
- 100 grams sultanas
2h 0minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Heat oven to 200 D, you need your oven nice and hot for this loaf. i heat mine as soon as I have mixed the dough.
- Add water, milk and yeast to bowl Mix 2 mins, 37 D, Speed 2
- Add flour, molasses, butter,salt, egg, cinnamon, mixed spice use dough function, 2 mins on full speed for 2 mins half way through add Sultanas through lid while thermi is still going. Leave to prove with lid on in bowl for 40 mins or until double in size and it should be shinny. Keep an eye on your dough as you dont want to over prove.
- Turn onto lightly floured board and shape into a loaf place into tin of your choice cover with cloth and prove for 30 mins
Try to use non stick tins. If you dont have any, grease your tin and sprinkle flour in it turn you tin unside down and pat bottom to remove any excess flour . If you use baking paper your loaf will sweat and your bottom may not crust up.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.