- 280 grams bakers flour
- 130 grams whole meal flour
- 1 teaspoon dried yeast
- 200 grams water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 package Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 med onion, peeled and halved
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sumac, optional
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 100 grams feta cheese
1. Add all the ingredients to the .
2. Blend briefly on sp 7 / 10 seconds to combine. Scrape.
3. Knead 5 minutes.
4. Set aside to rest/rise for 1 hour.
1. Chop onion sp 5 / 8-10 seconds.
2. Add oil to .
3. Cook on Varoma / 5 mins / sp
4. Add remaing ingredients (except Feta) and combine on sp2 / 5 secs.
5. Cool to room temperature.
6. Add crumbled cheese to mixture and combine sp3 / 5-8 secs.
Preheat oven to 200C .
1.On a sheet of baking paper, roll/pat the dough out to a 30cm x 25cm square. Dough is soft and may tear. Patch where necessary.
2. Spread cooled spinach mixture over the surface.
3. Gently roll up dough swiss roll style. Dough is delicate and may tear. Patch it up a bit if this is the case.
4. Tranfer loaf to a baking sheet and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Brush with water or egg wash, sprinkle with poppy seeds and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Dough is very soft and delicate. Take care when handling.
Can be eaten warm or at room temperature.
Sumac is available from Asian specialty shops, and has a peppery lemon flavour. Substitute with grated lemon if desired.
Join my FacBook group "Thermify me...!"
and my page Thermify me Breadwinners
for more recipes and tips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough