- 1 bunch Baby Spinach Leaves (small bunch), (Or 1 beetroot if making beetroot wraps)
- 230 g Unsweetened almond milk
- 130 g plain flour, (Gluten Free)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder (Optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, (for frying)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Cooking Freezing Frying Heating BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Bread Appetizer Side dish Mid East Mediterranean Spanish
- Place spinach leaves into the bowl (or beetroot if making beetroot wraps)place on the lid and MC on Speed 4/ 3 Seconds.
- Remove the lid, scrape down the sides and repeat if necessary (spinach should be chopped into small pieces).
- Take spinach from bowl and set aside. No need to wash the bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients exept spinach and flour. Place lid and MC in place and mix Speed 4/5 seconds.
- Add spinach and mix Speed 4/5 seconds.
- Add flour and mix Speed 4/10 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat Speed 4/5 Seconds.
Heat Coconut Oil in pan on medium.
Once melted turn down to medium-low and ladle a spoonful into the pan, ensuring it spreads out thinly to the outer edges of the frying pan.
Wraps will look similar to crepes/pancakes, turn once they look 'solid' or once there is no liquid left on the visible side.
Sit to rest and cool down, or eat immediately.
Accessories you need
Can be frozen and defrosted. Remove from the freezer and leave to sit on the bench.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ultimate Pizza Dough
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Crusty French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread