- 1 portion Dough, for pull apart loaf in BCB
- 160 g baby spinach
- 200 g feta, cubed
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
1. Chop spinach 5 sec / speed 7. Set aside.
1. After proving bread dough to doubled in size, portion the dough into 3 pieces & roll out into equal, large rectangles.
1. Spread spinach & feta over dough & then fold each rectangle over to create a sausage with filling in the middle.
1. Plait the sausages together securing them at each end. Place on baking paper on an oven tray.
1. Bake for 30min. Loaf is ready when dough is cooked & browned. Increase time if necessary.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Cheesy Garlic Pizza Sticks
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Chicken and Veggie Patties
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Silverbeet & Feta Phyllo Bundt
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Macedonian Kifli
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Black Bean burgers