- 1 Cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp dry yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Place water, sugar and oil into TM bowl.
- Sprinkle yeast on the water (try not to get it on the blades).
- Cook 37 deg, 4 mins, speed 1.
- Add flour into TM bowl. Sprinkle salt onto the flour.
- Mix 30 secs, speed 6; then turn to lock and knead 3 mins.
- Wrap dough in Thermomat - place in warm place for 10 mins.
- Divide into 8 even balls (or whatever shape you want) and place on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place in cold oven and baken at 180deg for approx 15-20 mins (or till cooked).
Accessories you need
Thank you essalee for the original recipe.
- dinner rolls (make them smaller)
- hot dog rolls
- hamburger rolls
- pizza base
- soup rolls
- savoury lunch rolls
- lunch scrolls
- pull apart breads
SORRY - NOT GLUTEN FREE
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.