- 310 grams High Protein Flour
- 100 grams Milk, Ice cold
- 28 grams water
- 1 --- egg yolk
- 30 grams sugar
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 10 grams milk powder
- 100 grams coconut cream, Best if use with 98% coconut extract
- 1 tsp dried instant yeast
- 0.5 tsp bread improver
- 1/4 tsp Pandan essence
2h 17minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place 20g bread flour and milk in mixing bowl, cook 3min/80C/speed 3. Let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Add water, Pandan essence, egg yolk, sugar, salt, milk powder, coconut cream, yeast, bread improver & 290g bread flour. "Dough mode" ,4 mins.
- Add butter, "Dough mode" , 1 min. Transfer dough to a bowl or can leave in mixing bowl to proof in a warm place until doubled in size (approx. 45 mins).
- Punch down dough to deflate. Place dough on a flat surface, divide dough into 16. Roll into ball shape and let rest for 10 minutes. Flatten balls and put palm sugar on the middle. Wrap up the dough and roll into ball shape.
- Arrange dough in a 4x4 rows in a square pan (25cm x 25cm x 5cm). Let proof until dough fills up 80% of the pan (approx. 45 mins). During last 15 minutes, preheat oven to 170C.
- Bake for 17 minutes (170C) until golden brown. Remove bread from tin and allow to cool on a cooling rack.
Accessories you need
Bun can be baked individually instead of arranged in a square pan. Fillings can be changed to any flavours, just omit the pandan essence.
Recipe adapted from Aisukimix "Soft and Fluffy Pandan Gula Melaka Bread".
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tessas Bread Rolls
- Phil's Bread Rolls
- Badnikova Pogača (Pogacha) - Christmas Eve Bread with Coin
- Vienna Loaf
- Keto Bulki
- Rosie's Pumpkin Seed Bread
- Jerusalem Bagels
- Challah de Shabbat de Stéphane Laik
- Variation Jam Ball Donuts (Just like the market ones!)
- Super Simple Savoury Scrolls
- Coffee buns (Mocha buns)
- Minced meat skewers with prune
- Walnut Crescent Cookies
- Best Ever Banana Cake with Frosting
- Cauliflower and cranberry salad
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Russian custard
- Chloe’s Caramel Fudge
- Nutri-Grain Bars
- Banana & Plum Breakfast Bars
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Sweet Green Detox Juice
- Vegan Mayonnaise with Aquafaba