- 250 grams Milk
- 15 grams Yeast
- 1 teaspoon bread improver
- 500 grams bakers flour, (00)
- 70 grams Butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 45 grams castor sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons nutmeg ground
- 1/2 teaspoon clove ground
- 170 grams sultanas
- 100ml water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 100ml water
- 3 tablespoons castor sugar
- 80 grams bakers flour, (00)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 100 grams water
1h 30minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put milk in bowl 1 min / 90 deg / speed 1
Place the yeast, bread improver, flour and butter into the bowl
10 sec / speed 4
Scrape bowl with spatula
Add the salt, sugar, egg and spices to bowl
7 sec / speed 7
Add Sultanas 30 sec /
Kneed the Mixture 3 min / Kneed
Transfer to a bowl, cover in gladwrap and place in a warm place to prove for approx 1 hr (until doubled in size)
Pre-Heat Oven to 185 degrees Fan Forced
Knock Dough into 15 small rolls, placing them on a lined tray.
Place them close but not touching, you should get 3 rows of 5
Leave them to prove in a warm place for 20 min.
Lighty beat an egg.
Once the rolls have finished proofing, score the top with a knife in one singe indent across the top of all rolls.
Brush rolls with egg mixture.
Bake for 12-15 minutes
Add water and sugar to bowl
2 min / 100 deg / speed 4
When your buns become nice and golden, take them out of the oven.
While still hot -
Brush with melted butter.
Use a spoon and drizzle syrup over buns
ENJOY warm or use within 24 - 36 hours.
IF YOU WANT HOT CROSS BUNS DO THIS BEFORE YOU BRUSH WITH EGG MIXTURE
Add all ingredients in bowl
30 sec / speed 4
Place in a piping bag and pipe crosses onto the buns
Brush buns with egg mixture
Cross - Optional
STORE IN AN AIRTIGHT CONTAINER
CONSUME WITHIN 24 - 36 HOURS
TO WARM UP AND ENJOY WITH MELTED BUTTER - ZAP IN THE MICROWAVE FOR 20 SECONDS
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Anthea's Homemade Mayo
- Delicious Ook Ook Rolls
- Nana's Homestyle Pumpkin Soup
- Carrot & Walnut Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Delicious Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Favourite M&M Cookies
- YoGo Chocolate Custard
- MILD BEEF CURRY
- Bakers Delight Bacon and Cheese Rolls
- Soft Fluffy Bread Rolls
- Traditional Roast Gravy
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding