- 300 grams Milk
- 50 grams Butter
- 60 grams sugar
- 550 grams bakers flour
- 2 teaspoon Yeast
- 1 eggs
- pinch salt
Place milk, butter and sugar into bowl and set timer for 2 min 37deg speed 2.
Add yeast and mix this for 10 sec speed 6.
Add flour and salt and kneed for 3 min .
Reserve for 30 minutes until doubled in size.
Cut into three even pieces and plat evenly. Brush this with egg wash and place little mounts of slightly wet icing sugar on each twist.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Beef fajitas