- 100 g Whole Wheat
- 25 g olive oil
- 2 sachets Yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 350 g bakers flour
- 50 g walnuts
- 250 g Milk
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
Mill wheat 30 secs, speed 9
Add oil, milk and yeast. Heat 3 mins, 37 degrees, speed 2
Add salt and flour, combine 5 secs, speed 7
Add walnuts, knead 2 mins, closed lid, "Dough mode"
Wrap in Thermomat, allow to rise 20 mins.
Form 10 rolls, leave to rise for another 10 mins.
Brush with water, bake 15 mins or until brown
Good with cheese
CREDIT: I've had this recipe for many years which I then converted for the Thermomix. It was so long ago that I can't give credit to its creator.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Challah de Shabbat de Stéphane Laik
- Tangzhong Pandan Bun
- Variation Jam Ball Donuts (Just like the market ones!)
- Super Simple Savoury Scrolls
- Coffee buns (Mocha buns)
- Turkish Bread
- Barbs Cheese Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Sausage Rolls
- Filipino Pandesal (Soft bread buns)
- White Bread Loaf
- Chicken Mayo Sandwich
- Souffle - Spinach
- Christmas Cake (Dene's version)
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Grand Marnier Truffles
- Spiced Beetroot & Orange Chutney
- Pina Colada Sorbet
- Vegetable Curry - Pav Bhaji Style
- Prawns Diablo
- Meatballs and Pine Nuts in Tomato Sauce (similar to Dawood Baasha)
- Tan Slice (Sticky Caramel)