- 100 g Whole Wheat
- 25 g olive oil
- 2 sachets Yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 350 g bakers flour
- 50 g walnuts
- 250 g Milk
Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. Mill wheat 30 secs, speed 9
3. Add oil, milk and yeast. Heat 3 mins, 37 degrees, speed 2
4. Add salt and flour, combine 5 secs, speed 7
5. Add walnuts, knead 2 mins, closed lid,
6. Wrap in Thermomat, allow to rise 20 mins.
7. Form 10 rolls, leave to rise for another 10 mins.
8. Brush with water, bake 15 mins or until brown
Good with cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Grand Marnier Truffles
- Spiced Beetroot & Orange Chutney
- Pina Colada Sorbet
- Vegetable Curry - Pav Bhaji Style
- Prawns Diablo
- Meatballs and Pine Nuts in Tomato Sauce (similar to Dawood Baasha)
- Tan Slice (Sticky Caramel)
- Mushroom and Cheese Dip
- Pumpkin Soup with Peanut Butter
- Old fashioned cream buns with mock cream filling
- Fresh Cucumbers and Reap Tomatoes Salad
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Japanese Wasabi Egg Salad
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie